Who's ready for dessert?! Enjoy these treats without all of the guilt - these mini cups are low-carb, dairy-free and sugar-free. Thank you to Healthy Living How To for sharing the recipe. Enjoy!
Recipe By Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 8 mini-cups
- 2 Tbsp Ghee (dairy-free) or Unsalted Organic Butter (non dairy-free)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, Organic
- 4 Tbsp. Dark 100% Cacao Powder
- 4 tsp. Finely Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 20 Drops Liquid Vanilla Stevia
- In small glass dish melt together ghee/butter and coconut oil.
- Gently mix in cacao powder 1 Tbsp. at a time.
- Add a pinch of Celtic sea salt and stevia.
- Spoon evenly in lined mini-muffin pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp. shredded coconut in the center of each.
- Freeze until hard then transfer to sealed container.
Coconut oil and ghee are solid but soft at room temperature and in the summer months may actually melt. These little gems are best right out of the freezer and will melt very quickly in your hands. The best technique when eating them, is to take a bite and savor it, letting the chocolate slowly melt in your mouth (not in your hands).